It’s a chilling thought, I know! But I got inspiration for this post from one of my favourite blogger’s, Essiebutton, where she came up with 10 products that she would immediately repurchase if all of her makeup disappeared. However, for this post, instead of picking 10 products I (with hesitation) narrowed it down to just 5! Let me tell you that this was not an easy decision but these are the 5 makeup products that I would repurchase straight away if all of my makeup vanished :
1) I opted for a concealer instead of a foundation because if I had to choose, I would rather cover up dark circles and blemishes than evening my skin tone. Obviously I would love both but I only have 5 products to choose! My concealer of choice would be the L’oreal True Match Concealer, in my opinion this product does not get enough praise at all because I absolutely love this concealer! It’s hydrating, not cakey, covers well and its cheap!
2) Next product would have to be MAC’s eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown for my eyebrows. I could never give up doing my eyebrows so for me this is a must have!
3) Nars Laguna bronzer, need I say more? This is just one of those products that makes me feel good when I wear it, it is the perfect colour for my skin, it applies well and the pigmentation is just perfect, which you can build with until happy with the results.
4) I am never really loyal to one particular mascara but at the moment I am enjoying the Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara; it gives length and volume which doesn’t make the lashes look clumpy, what more could you want? Even if my choice of mascara changes, I would definitely repurchase a mascara if my makeup disappeared.
5) Last but not least is MAC’s Hue lipstick. I am a lover of lipsticks and have acquired quite a nice collection over the years but if I had to pick one, it would be this one, Hue is just a fail safe lipstick which goes with any look, I don’t have to think about it and it is a colour that overall just makes me look a little more put together.
There we have it! Those are the 5 products that I would immediately repurchase if all of my makeup disappeared. I know I didn’t include brushes or tools but they don’t really count as ‘makeup’ and I couldn’t have made it any harder for myself!
What about you, what products would you repurchase?